Why support Sonas?
EXPERTISE: We have been working with women and children who have suffered domestic violence since 1992, helping them move on to independent living. We have award-winning housing projects and experienced staff who provide consistent high-quality services.
EFFICIENCY: All donations received by Sonas are used to fund direct work with women and children in our service. With your support we can help even more women and children move on to a new life, free from domestic violence.
How can I donate to Sonas?
There are many ways you can support the Sonas support services. All gifts, regardless of size, really do make a difference.
- Make a donation online. All online transactions are completely secure through PayPal.
- Please post in your donation by cheque, bank draft or postal orde addressed to Sonas Housing Association to 14 Bachelor’s Walk, Dublin 1
- Sign up to regular giving by contacting our fundraising team on 01 8720068
- Tax-effective giving – if you donate more then €250 in total in any one year, we can reclaim tax paid at no extra cost to you. This can be as easy as donating €21 per month. You just need to complete a CHY2 tax form – more information on tax effective giving here.
- Corporate support We can work with corporate organisations to promote their CSR policies and help them give back to the community. to Click here for further information on creating a winning partnership.
- Organise a fundraising event Organise a fundraising event to help support Sonas. More information can be found here.
Sonas is committed to maintaining the standards outlined in the Irish Charities Tax Reform Group (ICTR) Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. The Guidelines exist to improve fundraising practices in Ireland and to ensure transparency and accountability by Irish Charities.